Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in North West London who are looking to recruit an experienced Site Sales Manager on an interim contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for frontline sales performance for Private Sales and any other sales related products offered by the housing provider.
You will deliver sales performance to individual targets to ensure reservations achieved from plan and stock. With the competitive commission scheme, you will receive £300 on exchange and a further £150 on completion!
Other duties as a Site Sales Manager will include:
- Effectively motivate and manage relevant team of site sales executives to ensure and drive sales performance and KPIs.
- Managing provision of staffing of relevant sales and marketing suite with team and agents.
- Working with and managing agents as required to deliver KPIs in line with targets.
- Providing regular reporting as required into Regional Sales Manager for the relevant schemes(s).
- Delivering sales performance to individual targets to ensure reservations achieved from plan and stock.
- Liaising with the Customer Service Team, Marketing team, Sales Progression team, After Sales team, independent mortgage advisors, solicitors, Service Charge team and Housing Management on all sales-related matters.
- Closing and efficient managing sales leads ensuing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Delivering sales in line with industry regulations such as fraud, money laundering, GDPR and property miss-descriptions.
- Assessing applicants and qualify their eligibility on different terms depending on the sales product.
- Ensuring all sales pack and legal requirements are in place prior to launch.
To be considered for the position of Site Sales Manager you must have the following:
- Experience of the property sales and marketing process.
- A good knowledge of Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Private Sale
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience of working with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors and agents.
- Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to sale-related matters.
- Staff management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences
- The ability to travel the region as required and work flexibly in different locations, including working Sundays and evenings on occasion.
- Competent in using sales related systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Confidence to work remotely, run sales offices on sites and represent sales and the wider company brand.
Job title: Site Sales Manager
Location: North West London
Hours: 7 days a week rota, working 5 in 7.
Weekdays 10am – 7pm & weekends 10am – 5pm
Rate: £22.70 PAYE - £ £28.30 LTD p/h (outside IR35) + commission
(£300 per property on exchange + £150 on completion)
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more info, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.