Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in Central London who are looking to recruit an experienced Site Sales Executive on an interim contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for frontline sales performance for Private Sales and any other sales related products offered by the housing provider.
You will deliver sales performance to individual targets to ensure reservations achieved from plan and stock. With the competitive commission scheme, you will receive £300 on exchange and a further £150 on completion!
Other duties as a Site Sales Executive will include:
- Liaising with the After Sales team, independent mortgage advisors, solicitors, Service Charge team and Housing Management on all sales-related matters.
- Close and efficient management of sales leads ensuing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Being expert in the ‘site’ and location to inform and promote the development and location.
- Ensuring the marketing suite and show homes are kept presentable at all times, managing cleaners and contractors as required.
- Leading on sales viewings, launches and events.
- Providing accurate and fully detailed reservations to Regional Sales Managers for internal approval.
- Responsible for all delivering sales in line with industry regulations such as fraud, money laundering, GDPR and property miss-descriptions.
- Assessing applicants and qualifying their eligibility on different terms depending on the sales product.
- Managing stock units on site to maintain the condition, safety, functionality and presentation of properties.
- Explaining freehold and leasehold terms and conditions and talking through the conveyancing process and guiding buyers through the customer journey.
- Based in onsite sales suites/show homes with a flexible approach to location to drive sales and customer service.
- And much more!
To be considered for the position of Site Sales Executive you must have the following:
- Experience of the property sales and marketing process. (Please note this experience is essential for this role, unfortunately any candidates without this experience will not be considered for the position).
- A good knowledge of Private Sale and Help to Buy products where necessary.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to keep sales to tight timeframes for processing.
- Experience of working with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors and agents.
- Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to sale-related matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
- Competent in using sales related systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
Job title: Site Sales Executive (private property sales)
Location: Central London (SE1)
Hours: 2 person rota ensuring the scheme is covered 7 days a week from 11am – 7pm
Rate: £15.69 - £19 p/h (outside IR35) + commission
(£300 per property on exchange + £150 on completion)
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more info, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.