Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in South London who are currently looking to recruit a Sales Progression Officer on an interim contract.
The Sales Progression Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the sales team but facilitating all front line calls and emails and turning them into sales appointments.
- Liaising with solicitors, supporting the coordination surveyors and valuations, supporting buyers and ensuring the smooth day to day facilitation of the sales through to completion.
- Ensuring sales progress quickly and targets are met.
- Providing support to the team with property sales admin, monitoring calls and emails.
- Delivering excellent sales focused customer service by efficiently taking all sales enquiries both by email and phone and converting calls into viewings, offering buyer advice and assisting with enquiries.
- Liaising with the Sales team on handover and completion dates, communicating changes with buyers and solicitors to keep sales on track and to maintain an excellent service.
- Supporting the Property Marketing & Advertising Officer by monitoring and recording call, enquiry and viewing levels to help assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and market trends.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in housing sales.
- Experience of working in the housing sector (advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Contract: 3 months +
Rate: £17.87 PAYE / £22.15 LTD
Location: Working from home
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your up to date CV.