Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in West London who are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive on an interim contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling 100 Shared Ownership units based on a site in Southall, therefore experience in shared ownership sales is essential.
Other duties as a Sales Executive will include:
- Managing a high volume sales programme of new build Multi Tenure.
- Delivering sales performance to targets (individual and team) to ensure reservations achieved from plan.
- Working with the development teams to appraise opportunities for new schemes.
- Visiting sites, carry out market research and compile sales risk appraisal reports.
- Attending site meetings to track site progress towards timely sales launches.
- Liaising with the marketing team, sales progression team, independent mortgage advisors, solicitors, service charge team and housing management on all sales-related matters.
- Managing sales leads ensuing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring customers are assessed for eligibility and affordability in line with Homes England’s and the GLA’s Capital Funding Guide/s and all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Leading on the organisation of sales launches and attending Home Shows promoting Shared Ownership to customers.
- Reporting of performance KPIs, ensuring 100% data accuracy.
- Ensuring sales suites and show homes are maintained to ensure presentation is kept to high standards.
To be considered for the position of Sales Executive you must have the following:
- Experience of the sales and marketing process.
- A good knowledge of Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Private Sale.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience of working with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors, developers and agents.
- Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to sale-related matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience of meeting sales-related targets.
- The ability to travel the region as required and work flexibly including evenings and weekends.
- Competent in using sales related systems and Microsoft Excel.
Job title: Sales Executive
Contract: 3 months +
Hours: Thursday to Monday, with Tuesday and Wednesdays off.
Rate: £13.35 PAYE - £16.38LTD + £200 commission per completion.
Location: Southall (UB2)
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more info, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.