Experienced responsive repairs surveyor required to cover a patch of properties based in Mitcham, South London. This is an ongoing interim contract paying £24.59 p/h umbrella and no car will be required. Perfect for someone near to the area!
Braxfield Recruitment have been appointed by a housing provider based in South London who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Repairs Surveyor on a rolling interim contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the property maintenance service.
Other duties as a Maintenance Surveyor will include:
- Delivering a patch based professional surveying service for responsive repairs, voids and aids & adaptation and carrying out the diagnostic inspections and surveys.
- Preparing competent & thorough surveys and reports on all matters (day to day maintenance, voids, and adaptations).
- Preparing accurate technical advice and liaising with an in-house service provider, contractors and consultants to ensure the very best service.
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of works.
To be considered for the position of Maintenance Surveyor you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Repairs Surveyor or Maintenance Surveyor working for a housing association, local authority or contractor.
- Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non-SOR contracts.
- Ability to produce detailed specifications of work.
- Excellent knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, health & safety and other legislation relevant to asset management.
Job title: Maintenance Surveyor
Contract: 3 month rolling contract
Rate: £24.59 p/h umbrella
Location: South East London
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your up to date CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert.