Braxfield Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency working within the property services and social housing sectors. Our client is looking for an interim Resident Liaison Officer for a 6 – 12 month placement based in north east London.
A bit about the role:
The role will predominantly be based on the compliance side, dealing mainly with electrical works fire door replacements etc. The successful candidate will support with ensuring access is obtained to properties to allow work to be completed. You will be working directly with residents and acting as their main point of contact resolving issues and dealing with complaints. You may also be required to serve NOITE in exceptional circumstances.
Our client would love to see candidates with the following skill set:
- A background of working as a Resident Liaison Officer within a local authority or social housing provider.
- Experience of working alongside compliance projects.
- Proven record of delivering excellent customer service with exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding of no access procedures.
In return our client can offer:
- A good hourly rate.
- A great team that get along well and get the job done.
- Access to permanent roles within the organisation.
If you are an experienced Resident Liaison Officer then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Equally, if after reading this it is not quite what you are looking for, please email your CV to email@example.com and we can make you aware of other positions that we have.