Our client, a Social Housing provider, are looking for an exceptional Resident Liaison Officer to work with them on exciting building safety projects in London.
Braxfield Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this fabulous organisation that really do put their staff and customers above all else and who are investing heavily in improving their existing homes and building new ones for the future.
The organisation is seeking a resident liaison officer to work with them on specific projects in London where they are carrying out fire safety improvements across blocks of flats. This will involve collating information from several sources and using this to create, populate and update project plans whilst working with internal departments and external organisations to ensure that works are managed correctly and residents kept well informed.
The works will include removing the existing cladding and balconies and replacing these with newer products that meet with current safety requirements so some experience in this area would be beneficial. As you can imagine, these works are vital to improving the quality of life and safety of the residents but will cause some disruption during the works. Some residents will need to be decanted for a period and so experience of managing decants would also be useful.
As a Resident Liaison Officer you will assist with the management of resident consultation and involvement in the planned works programmes, minimising disruption to residents whilst helping to ensure the programme does not fall behind schedule.
You will develop and deliver effective communication with residents and liaise closely with contractors to ensure the smooth running of the programmes. Using your excellent customer service skills, you will investigate and respond to complaints and swiftly resolve and advise the resident of the outcome.
Other key duties as a Resident Liaison Officer will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring systems, registers, records and databases for the storage and retrieval of data relating to the planned works contracts.
- Processing orders and invoices for the service contracts.
- Managing service requests and queries from a variety of stakeholders including residents, staff, contractors and private sector landlords.
- Producing information for tenants on works, dealing with queries, responding to complaints, resolving queries and obtaining tenant feedback.
- Working closely with households who are refusing access to contractors and bringing to the attention of management any risks in obtaining access.
- Administering compensation payments to residents in line with legal and procedural requirements.
- Carrying out visits and surveys of resident satisfaction on planned projects and preparing data for management.
To be considered for the position of Resident Liaison Officer you must have the following:
- Experience of dealing with residents in housing.
- Previous experience as a Resident Liaison Officer (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
If this sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience as a Resident Liaison Officer or similar then please apply to the position and we will be in touch to discuss it further (We regret that due to the volume of applications we are not able to respond to applicants who do not evidence the experience and qualifications required).