Are you a repairs planner looking for a new role? Do you have experience of working in the housing sector?
Braxfield Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in Hertfordshire, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Repairs Planner on an interim contract.
As a repairs planner you will be responsible for the following:
- Checking diaries to ensure all work is at Planned Status whilst also ensuring job time and allocation is correct.
- Checking previous day’s diary to ensure all jobs were completed and actioning any jobs which were missed.
- Liaising with operatives daily to ensure they are attending appointments throughout the day and chasing up any outstanding jobs.
- Ensuring all AM and PM appointments have been kept.
- Responsible for checking diaries for upcoming week to ensure minimal travel time whilst ensuring that all Operatives have equivalent of 6 jobs per day.
- Monitoring and managing overdue jobs to ensure any without appointments are scheduled.
- Checking diaries every hour to ensure all available space is used.
- Carrying out checks at the end of the day to ensure that Operatives have completed all scheduled work and they have safely left their last job.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a repairs planner / scheduler working for a DLO, contractor, housing provider or LA.
- Ability to pick up bespoke in-house systems quickly.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Experience of Repairs and Maintenance.
Salary: £21.50 /hour Umbrella
Contract length: 3 months +
For more information please submit a copy of your up to date CV and a member of the Braxfield team will be in touch.