Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in South London who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality & Performance Change Manager to improve the customer journey when it comes to purchasing one of their properties.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Customer Journey to ensure the teams are equipped and skilled to meet all Business, Financial and Customer Satisfaction target. You will be responsible for driving significant change to the service and performance of the team, to ensure every customer receives exceptional service from reservation to exchange of contract through to legal completion for new build sales, staircasing and resales. Building a strong effective motivated team who feel rewarded and positive.
Other duties as a Quality & Performance Change Manager will include:
- Leading, developing and managing the performance of the teams to ensure delivery against KPIs and service standards.
- Creating the right culture to drive the customer experience and a motivated target driven team.
- Ensuring individuals take accountability for their performance and case load.
- Reviewing processes and implementing improvements where it is impacting on better performance.
- Performance managing the Sales Progression, resales and staircasing teams.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting performance data to a range of audiences.
- Reviewing and improving communications with our customers to improve performance and the customer experience.
- Ensuring clear KPIs and developments objects are set and measured against.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Journey on all activities to drive improved performance and change management.
- Reviewing and analysing the customer survey results to ensure high levels of satisfaction with the progression process and communication from the team.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all touchpoints within the customer journey remit.
- And much more!
To be considered for the position of Quality & Performance Change Manager you must have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a high performing team and driving business targets.
- Established people manager and experience in leading, developing a team and culture.
- Experience working and improving relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience of meeting short and longer term deadlines & working in a busy sales environment.
- Line management experience of a medium – large team.
- Experience of coaching to improve individual and team performance.
Job title: Quality & Performance Change Manager
Contract: 5 months +
Pay rate: £22.19 PAYE / £27.65 Umbrella/Ltd
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.