An exciting position for an experience Project Officer who has experience of managing FRA Actions. This is an interim role, initially for 6 months paying £21 - £24.87 p/h Umbrella (depending on experience). Hours are Mon – Fri, 9 – 5pm, primarily working from home but there may need to be attended fortnightly meetings at the Croydon office.
The successful candidate will support the Operations Manager (FRA) by providing project management and general project co-ordination for all aspects of the FRA programme, ensuring that all properties with communal areas managed by the Group are surveyed / inspected according to legislative and / or industry best practice requirements.
You will work with Property Services, Property Investment and Housing teams to ensure programme delivery in line with the departmental programme and co-ordinate with all relevant teams.
Other duties will include managing the Fire Risk Assessment team mailbox and answer queries, working with the Group Procurement team to ensure that procurement projects are planned sufficiently far in advance to ensure that effective services are procured and that value for money can be demonstrated, leading on Section 20 and Service Charge elements within procurement projects and liaising with other teams accordingly.
This role would suit someone who has a strong understanding of data and the importance of data accuracy when managing a fire risk assessment programme.
What you’ll need
- Experience at a senior administrative or project management level for a Housing Association.
- Experience with working with large volumes of data, particularly in Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Property Services or Asset Management environment.
- Experience of major change projects.
- A sound understanding of the social housing environment, including regulation and emerging government policy.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
Job title: Project Officer (FRA Actions)
Rate: £21 – £24.87 p/h Umbrella (depending on exp.).
Contract: 6 months +