An exciting new opportunity for an experience Procurement Business Partner. This is a permanent role paying £45,000 - £50,000 per annum and benefits include 25 days annual leave, rising with service (plus bank holidays), a contributory pension scheme, flexible working, simply health cash plan and a choice of flexible benefits and so much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the procurement of a broad range of product and service categories across the business where you will apply a professional approach to deliver outstanding solutions for our customers and to support key stakeholders with more complex, higher value and higher risk projects, ensuring compliance with UK public sector procurement regulations to achieve our short/medium and long term business objectives.
You will undertake market research and engagement to establish best in class procurement strategies involving national and/or regional public sector frameworks, undertaking further competitions or more formal procurement tenders for bespoke projects and conduct tender/post tender clarifications, final negotiations, draft acceptance letters, contract documentation and debriefing suppliers, with support as necessary.
Other duties will also include preparing project briefs/business cases and seek approval from either Panel or the Head of Procurement, outlining the proposed procurement strategy and rationale including compliance and evaluation methodology, whilst ensuring adequate resource and reporting on procurement timescales and forecasting demand and providing assurance around the commercial and compliance risks, providing weekly updates to the Head of Procurement.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working within a similar procurement environment, where you have gained a sound knowledge of public sector frameworks.
- Member of CIPS and ideally CIPS level 4+ qualified.
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence at all levels of an organisation.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s
- Confident using full Office 365 suite with good knowledge of Adobe suite.
- Previous experience of using e-procurement including P2P and Sourcing portals
- Ability to deliver procurement projects on time and within budget.
Job title: Procurement Business Partner
Location: Hybrid working (1-2 day working from the office in West London)
Salary: £45,000 p/a
- A competitive salary of Circa £45,000
- 25 days annual leave, rising with service (plus bank holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Simply Health cash plan and a choice of flexible benefits
- Exciting opportunities for learning and career development
- Working for an award-winning housing association
- An engaging working environment
- New ways of Hybrid working (expected to work from the office 2 days a week and remotely 3 days)
- A great office location in the heart of leafy Chiswick, close to local shops and amenities
- Excellent access to all TFL networks, 2 minutes’ walk from Turnham Green Station
- Complimentary Well-Being initiatives