Braxfield have been appointed by a G15 housing association that are looking for a number of planned works surveyors nationally to manage planned and upgrade works to the value of £2m per year. The programmes will include kitchen and bathroom replacements, window repair and replacement, improvements to communal areas together with some fire remedial and M&E works in certain locations.
To carry out these roles you must have:
* Substantial experience in the pre-planning and delivery of Planned Investment projects and programmes with comprehensive job-related experience.
* Experience in contract management in a works delivery context.
* Experience of managing / delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of programmes.
* Experience of managing and delivering spend including forecasting and mitigating risk.
* Experience in undertaking stock condition surveys, designs and specification and technical assessments.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
* The ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
The roles will be home and site based with no need to visit an office unless required for occasional meetings and so the roles will suit people who like to manage their own time and work autonomously. To register your interest please apply submitting your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss the planned works surveyor roles in more detail.