Braxfield Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency working within the property services and social housing sectors. Our client, a Residential Social Landlord, is looking for an experienced administrator with a background in property services, ideally in planned or major works dealing with large projects. The planned works administrator role is expected to initially be for a 12 month period to cover an internal secondment.
A bit about the role:
The role will focus predominantly on fire safety improvement works to blocks of flats, these works may include new insulation, fire safety systems, cladding removal / replacement and so on. The successful candidate will take a leading role providing support to the team and assist in the delivery of the planned fire safety remedial works. You will update the schedule of rates for contractors, carry out surveys with residents, assist with resolving access issues and act as a resident liaison officer for all fire safety works to ensure that customer needs are assessed and met during work projects.
Our client would love to see candidates with the following skill set:
- Strong administration skills.
- Previous experience working within property services in the housing sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience of using Keystone (desirable).
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
In return our client can offer:
- A good hourly rate
- Flexible working with 1-2 days a week in the office
- A great team that get along well and get the job done
- A great brand and access internally to permanent roles within the business
If you have a background in property administration within the sector either with a housing association, local authority or contractor then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Equally, if after reading this it is not quite what you are looking for, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make you aware of other positions that we have.