Are you an experience marketing professional looking for an exciting new role? Do you have experience in campaign management? If so, then we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
Braxfield Recruitment are currently working with a “Digital Lego" Platform company who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager on a permanent contract.
Our client believes the successful retailers of tomorrow are those that embrace digital in-store technology today. For this reason, their vision is to see all retail stores in the physical world connect to the digital world.
They believe that the way retail works has changed. It is no longer simply channels to sell – it has become multi-purpose omnichannel centres. This now operate as acquisition, marketing, customer service, remote selling and fulfilment centres. Their mission is to help transform retail stores with their built-for-purpose modular in-store digital platform.
The solutions are operated by Sales Associates using a tablet or iPhone-based app or self-served by customers using touch screen kiosks or their own phones via a web-based App. All the solutions are managed by a SaaS HQ Platform. Retailers such as Nike, Holland & Barrett and Benetton typically see a sales uplift in-store of 8% and 5x ROI, in a matter of months.
Duties as a Marketing Campaign Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing pipeline generation and acceleration campaigns around specific products, use-cases, verticals, personas or messages.
- Working with the CMO, creating annual and quarterly marketing plans for campaigns that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Working closely with sales (currently located in the UK, Spain and Asia) to understand their needs and work with Content and Design to create supporting collaterals needed around campaigns.
- Communicating with and educating the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including, but not exclusive to, digital, content, direct mailings, owned events, conferences, social, partner activity and referrals.
- Taking responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal colleagues and external agencies, such as designers, animators and digital advertisers, who will support the campaign delivery.
- Developing nurture paths as part of the campaign to drip feed the campaign for keeping the client front-of-mind and sequences for sales/SDR teams to follow up on engaged leads.
- Identifying opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques and processes.
- Working with a variety of marketing tech stacks to support campaign delivery, such as CRM (we use Salesforce), Marketing Automation (we use Hubspot), Digital Advertising, Webinar hosting.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, new geographies, pricing, competitor products, and other relevant information to inform marketing strategies.
- Adjusting marketing campaigns & strategies in response to collected data & other feedback.
- Managing budgets effectively and carefully.
To be considered for the position of Marketing Campaign Manager you will have the following:
- At least five years marketing experience within a high-growth business, ideally SaaS / high-tech B2B demand generation.
- Experience of working on many integrated campaigns previously, spanning email, campaign landing pages, videos/gif alongside designers, interviews, webinars, events, content creation etc.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include events, digital advertising, direct mailing, partners, content, PR and social networking.
- Experience with targeting and segmentation prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- A strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Proven experience in split testing, measuring & optimising performance of marketing campaigns.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce would be beneficial.
Job title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: (Paddington, London) Currently working from home with a view to return to the office 3 days per week.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.