Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the property and housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in North London who are looking to recruit an experienced M&E Asset Surveyor.
Duties as an M&E Asset Surveyor will include:
- Using a handheld device carry out Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys and Maintenance Surveys.
- Using a handheld device carry out Health and Safety asset audits for works detailed in the Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveys.
- Producing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans and schedules of work.
- Producing Engineering Life Cycle and forward capital cost plans.
- Preparing mechanical and electrical viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities including the decarbonisation strategy and the use of new technologies to promote sustainability and energy efficiency improvements including opportunities for greening and social value projects.
- Working with the rest of the Asset Management Team, Neighbourhood management, Building Safety and M&E & Compliance team, Regeneration, Repairs and Planned Maintenance Teams to develop a wider knowledge of the stock and the ability to identify, prioritise and programme Mechanical and Electrical condition surveys that support future priorities and the delivery of longer term investment needs.
- Carrying out ad-hoc requests for surveys or advice in response to either Council Officers, Members or resident queries or complaints, preparing reports where required.
- Identifying specific installations or properties for further option appraisal and additional investment.
- Providing a customer focused service which meets the agreed standards and targets. This will involve working in partnership with a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders, to deliver an improving service.
- Managing and supporting third party install access requests including contractor monitoring.
- Participate in the out of hours emergency on-call rota, as required to support service needs.
To be considered for the position of M&E Asset Surveyor you must have the following:
- Relevant Mechanical and Electrical qualification such as a HND or equivalent, plus experience of undertaking a similar role.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage budgets and resources.
- Ability to engage, coach and motivate teams and set clear targets and expectations.
- Experience of undertaking Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys and developing Maintenance schedules in residential premises.
- Experience of producing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans including Engineering Life Cycle and forward capital cost plans.
Job title: M&E Asset Surveyor
Salary: £38,946.00 - £49,818.00
Location: North London