Experienced Maintenance Surveyor required to carry out surveys on properties across London. This is an ongoing interim contract paying £300 - £320p/d umbrella. Candidates will require their own vehicle but mileage can be claimed back.
Specific duties within this role will include:
- Delivering a professional surveying service for responsive repairs and carrying out the diagnostic inspections and surveys.
- Preparing competent & thorough surveys and reports in regards to reactive maintenance, damp & mould issues and small disrepair cases.
- Preparing accurate technical advice and liaising with an in-house service provider, contractors and consultants to ensure the very best service.
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of works.
To be considered for the position of Maintenance Surveyor you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Building / Repairs / Maintenance Surveyor working for a housing association, local authority or contractor.
- Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non-SOR contracts.
- Ability to produce detailed specifications of work.
- Excellent knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, health & safety and other legislation relevant to asset management.
To apply for the Maintenance Surveyor role please send us your CV and some information about yourself and we will come back to you at the earliest opportunity to discuss the role further (We regret that due to the volume of applications we are not able to respond to applicants who do not evidence the experience and / or qualifications required).