Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a g15 housing provider based in South London who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Surveyor on an interim contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the property maintenance service.
Other duties as a Maintenance Surveyor will include:
- Delivering a patch based professional surveying service for responsive repairs, voids and aids & adaptation and carrying out the diagnostic inspections and surveys.
- Preparing competent & thorough surveys and reports on all matters (day to day maintenance, voids, and adaptations).
- Preparing accurate technical advice and liaising with an in-house service provider, contractors and consultants to ensure the very best service.
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of works.
To be considered for the position of Maintenance Surveyor you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Repairs Surveyor or Maintenance Surveyor working for a housing association, local authority or contractor.
- Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non-SOR contracts.
- Ability to produce detailed specifications of work.
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, health & safety and other legislation relevant to asset management.
Job title: Maintenance Surveyor
Contract: 6 months temp - perm
Rate: £24.59 p/h umbrella
Location: South East London (covering a patch across Lewisham & Bromley)
Car driver: Yes, must have full UK licence with access to a vehicle.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your up to date CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert.