Braxfield Recruitment have been appointed by a social housing provider based in North London who are looking to recruit an experienced Lift Contracts Manager on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical advice, surveying and contract management to service and repair and Group’s lift portfolio and lead on the planning and procurement of lift replacement work, ensuring the organisation meets the statutory and regulatory requirements.
Other duties as a Lift Contracts Manager will include:
- Leading all aspects of the lift portfolio, ensuring services provided are customer focused and achieve statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Ensuring lift component data and servicing records are maintained accurately. Arrange regular validation checks to ensure the integrity of the organisations data.
- Leading all aspects of contract management, including procuring and mobilising contracts; chairing core group meetings, setting appropriate KPI’s and reviewing performance data.
- Utilising management information to continually improve the service.
- Ensuring compliance targets are achieved.
- Procuring lift condition surveys to support asset management plans.
- Preparing budget bids to support service delivery (revenue and capital); Regularly reviewing management accounts, reforecasting budgets where required and providing supporting commentary for internal reporting.
- Leading specification of works for capital projects; Prepare and deliver capital works projects from initiation to completion.
- Providing technical support to new business/development colleagues.
- Participating in the design, construction and handover of new schemes, ensuring any additions to the lift portfolio are provided with the required certification/validation of files and added to service/insurance contracts.
- Leading on the provision of lift contract/compliance advice for the organisation, including responding to formal complaints and seeking resolutions that are customer focused and adhere to compliance requirements.
To be considered for the position of Lift Contracts Manager you must have the following:
- Experience of all lifts, including lift operations/engineering, preferably within a commercial housing environment.
- Sound knowledge of all necessary regulations with a good understanding of the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulation 1998 (LOLER).
- Experience of carrying out stock condition surveys for M&E services.
- Experience of lift contract management and compliance.
- Previous experience of financial and budgetary management.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Level 4 qualification (HND / HNC etc.) in a relevant engineering field or
- An NVQ Level 3 or ONC qualification (and support is available to allow you to complete a Level 4 qualification)
- HNC in building/M&E services (Ideally)
Job title: Lift Contracts Manager
Salary: £47,000 – £55,000
Location: North London with flexible working
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Free DBS check
- Eye care vouchers & childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £300
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Study Leave
- Medicash Scheme
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.