Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Keystone Housing Administrator.
The successful candidate will support the compliance team in delivering a high-quality compliance service, proactively monitoring and controlling risk and compliance throughout the company,
This role would be suitable for someone who possess strong data analytical and management skills.
Other duties as a Keystone Housing Administrator will include:
- Working closes with the compliance, health & safety and asset team to develop and provide accurate data reports.
- Validating certification supplied by contractors prior to uploading onto Keystone.
- Ensuring property addresses relating to the servicing dates of assets within the blocks are kept up to date and correspond with the relevant certification by carrying out monthly reconciliations on Keystone.
- Distribute report information to internal partners providing assurance that residents are being kept safe within their homes and mitigating the risk of any legal challenge.
To be considered for the position of Keystone Housing Administrator
- Experience of using Keystone.
- Strong data analytical and date entry skills.
- Experience of working in the housing sector.
- Strong administration skills.
Job title: Keystone Housing Administrator
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000