Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Housing Officer on an interim contract for 6 – 12 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a housing management service that will enhance the quality of life for residents and protect the housing providers assets.
You will be the first point of contact for any tenancy related issues, including ASB and ensuring that issues raised are manage through to resolution.
Other duties as a Housing Officer will include:
- Delivering excellent housing management services to customers.
- Providing housing management services to the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring that operational performance remains high and improves.
- Ensuring neighbourhood services meet resident’s expectations and priorities and that residents have opportunities to influence service delivery.
- Ensure that all complaints, incidents of ASB and harassment are fully investigated and dealt with in accordance with Affinity Sutton’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver an excellent, consistent and responsive housing management service to the area, including: Neighbourhood and tenancy management, anti-social behaviour, caretaking and delivery of communal services, empty property management, customer viewings and welcome visits income management.
To be considered for the position of Housing Officer you must have the following:
- DBS (dated within the last 12 months)
- Driving Licence and own car
- Extensive experience as a Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job title: Housing Officer
Contract: Interim up to 1 year.
Rate: £16.51 PAYE - £20.57 LTD p/h
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.