An exciting new opportunity for an experience Housing Sales Consultant based in London. This is a full time permanent role paying £30,000 - £35,000 p/a per year + £100 bonus on completion of each property. Hours are Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm and flexible working from home is avaliable. Benefits include 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, sector leading pension scheme, healthcare plans, season ticket loans and much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with Resales, Staircasing’s, RTA/RTB/SHB and Home Purchase Schemes from the initial enquires through to completion and providing an excellent customer focused professional management service to residents.
You will ensure all timeframes are met, maximising income, minimising delays and providing advice and guidance to applicants throughout the process and properties are marketed on the online portals and customers enquiries managed within an appropriate timeframe.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive/Officer in the housing or property sector. (Please note this experience is essential for this role, unfortunately any candidates without this experience will not be considered for the position).
- Good knowledge of Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Resales and Staircasing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience of working with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors, developers and agents.
- Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to sale-related matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience of meeting sales-related targets.
- Ability to travel the region as required and work flexibly including evenings and weekends.
- Competent in using sales related systems and Microsoft Excel.
Job title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p/a + £100 bonus on completion of each property