Are you a customer engagement specialist looking for a new role? Do you have experience of working in the housing sector? If so, then we may just have the perfect role for you!
Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the property and housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Resident Engagement on a permanent contract.
About the Organisation
Our client helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the south-east. They manage approximately 17,000 homes and work hard to make a positive difference to residents lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services. They have developed a customer first approach which all business leaders are expected to adopt across their service area.
About the role
This role sits within the customer operations department which delivers a range of housing and customer service functions for all tenures through a range of specialist teams.
You will be responsible for all resident engagement, community development, social value initiatives and customer communication functions.
You will focus on service transformation with real engagement and innovative communication for our residents and customers. This will include embracing digital technology and enabling dynamic engagement and successful community projects for our diverse customer base. You will drive a culture which is focused on delivery and outcomes.
You will be an active member of the departmental senior management team helping to embed a customer first and value for money agenda.
What you will need
- Significant resident engagement experience gained in the social housing sector.
- Leadership and management experience of managers and teams to achieve high performing and engaged teams.
- Ability to demonstrate and lead a customer first approach.
- Working knowledge of the requirements of the regulatory framework for social housing in England and an understanding of the changing landscape following the Social Housing White Paper.
- Experience of budget management and the raising of funds through third-party joint projects.
- Experience of performance management with a focus on meeting or exceeding performance targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills to optimise work, communications and working in an agile way.
- Ability to build effective links with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Commitment to delivering exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours to attend meetings and events.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent with relevant training and experience.
- Salary: Up to £70,000
- Up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme.
- Two days off on full pay each year to volunteer.
- A healthcare cash back plan that allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- A colleague recognition programme, you will know when you have done a #greatjob!
- Access to an innovative in-house learning and development offering that is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- An employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Job title: Head of Resident Engagement
Location: North West London (flexible home working)
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 p/a
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply to this position, then please submit your CV and a member of the Braxfield team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.