An exciting new position for a Head of Allocations & Onboarding based in London. This is a permanent role paying £60,000 - £65,000 p/a. Benefits include 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, sector leading pension scheme, healthcare plans, season ticket loans and much more!
The successful candidate will lead on the delivery of a professional and responsive lettings service for all tenures and the management of empty homes with due regard to corporate policy, published guidance, nomination agreements, and regulatory and legislation requirements.
You will be lead, inspire, motivate and support the team through a Customer First approach, leading by example and providing mentoring as required to ensure efficient and effective communication to all customers.
Other duties will include maximising revenue through low void levels, ensuring market and intermediate homes are promoted to attract applicants and properties refusal rates are minimised and maximising homes available to let by ensuring they are occupied by the intended person(s) and all related records are maintained correctly.
Using your previous experience in allocations you will oversee the ‘onboarding’ experience across all tenures, ensuring our processes are efficient and easy for customers and staff to navigate, embracing innovation and maximising digital channels, while ensuring homes are let within agreed timescales and to agreed standards.
What you’ll need
- Experience of managing a lettings team in a social housing setting.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory framework.
- Ability to manage, motivate and provide direction to others to get the job done.
- Strong leadership experience, committed to building on recognising potential and able to get the best from your team.
- Experience of successful relationships with internal and external partners.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, producing written and verbal communication that is clear, concise, comprehensive and accurate.
Job title: Head of Allocations & Onboarding
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Location: Northwest London (part-time working from home)