Permanent FRA Remedial Works Surveyor
A leading G15 Housing Association is looking for an experienced and skilled professional to join their asset management delivery team. Our client is looking for a Permanent FRA Remedial Works Surveyor to manage the delivery of remedial fire safety works to the residential housing stock. The role includes the delivery of both passive and active fire safety works, managing the contractors to ensure that works are being carried out as specified and in line with legislative requirements.
- Ensure works are relevant and compliant with legislative requirements and ensure similar standards are maintained over the life of the asset.
- Undertake, oversee and manage surveys to inspect and analyse specifications of properties.
- Lead on formation of full and comprehensive reports advising on the relevance and quality of the works and signing off said works.
- Conduct site investigations to determine the safety of assets and modifications required to meet safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records of works required and ensure they are updated and on-time.
- Liaise with construction professionals and surveyors in order to provide methodological and detailed evaluation reports.#
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position delivering programmed works.
- FRA (Fire Safety) remedial works experience is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of legal requirements and legislation surrounding fire safety.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you have the skills and experience to carry out this role then please upload your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.