Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced FRA Contracts Manager on an interim contract.
Duties as an FRA Contracts Manager will include:
- Leading and overseeing the FRA programmes (types 1 to 4).
- Ensuring delivery of the FRA programmes are on time, and of a suitable quality.
- Monitoring FRA performance and intervene when sub-optimal.
- Liaising with FRA contractors providing effective contract management.
- Procuring services for delivering FRAs.
- Overseeing the quality assurance.
- Managing stakeholders effectively.
- Working with other teams to ensure access is facilitated for FRAs.
- Leading and managing high performing teams to ensure delivery against KPIs, service standards and change management.
- Responsible for the operating and financial results against delegated plans and budgets ensure cost efficiency for the company.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective application of policy and maximisation of value in and to their service areas.
To be considered for the position of FRA Contracts Manager you must have the following:
- Strong contract management experience working for a RSL or contractor.
- Experience of managing of managing compliance contracts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of leading and motivating a team.
- Experience of financial and budget management skills.
- Professional membership CIOB, CIH, RICS IFE (desirable).
- Project management or Building Safety qualification (desirable).
Job title: FRA Contracts Manager / Operations Manager FRA
Contract: 3 months +
Rate: £32.05 PAYE - £40.24 LTD
Location: Working from home
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.