An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Administrator based in Surrey. This is an interim role to start ASAP, paying £17 - £18 p/h Umbrella. Hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and flexible working from home is avaliable.
As an experienced administrator, you will provide support to the Fire Improvement Works Manager and assist in the delivery of planned fire safety remedial works.
Using your exceptional customer service skills, you will act as a resident liaison for all fire safety works to ensure that customer needs are assessed and met during all work projects.
Attention to detail is key, especially when managing the FRA remedial works database, you will ensure data is updated frequently and maintained to ensure accuracy.
This role will also require you to use your fantastic organisational skills when arranging contract meetings, producing data for meetings and recording minutes.
And finally, as a Fire Safety Administrator you will contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of systems, registers, records and databases for the storage and retrieval of data relating to fire safety.
What you’ll need
- Strong administration skill.
- Previous experience working in the housing sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience of using Northgate & Keystone (desirable).
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to formulate and work with complex spreadsheet.