Braxfield Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit x2 Customer Care & Quality Officer on interim contracts.
The success candidate will be responsible for managing customer complaints and logging and tracking any defects the customer raises during the defect liability period.
Other duties as a Customer Care & Quality Officer will include:
- Providing an excellent level of service to customers
- Be the point of contact for customers living in new build properties to raise defects via phone and email.
- Ensuring the customers health and wellbeing is paramount during the correction of any defects.
- Setting up customers lease and rent account after completion, ensuring all other required information has been provided and is correct.
- Contacting the customer to confirm the set-up of their account and advise if required.
- Ensuring all communication with the customer, both written and verbal, is professional, courteous and to standard.
- Keeping customers fully informed until the matters they raised have been fully resolved.
- Tracking all defects and complaints in the relevant systems and in line with business policies and procedures.
- Raising defects in the relevant systems to enable them to be passed to the contractor to complete.
- Liaising with the delivery team to ensure work raised is completed and update the customer on progress and timescales.
- Providing reports and summary information on activity as requested.
- Ensuring customer contacts by phone, email or digital are responded to within the agreed timescales.
To be considered for the position Customer Care & Quality Officer you must have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of using CRM (desirable).
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Experience of dealing with customers.
- Experience in Shared Ownership preferred but not essential.
- Experience in New Build Homes.
- Experience reporting and dealing with complaints.
Job title: Customer Care & Quality Executive
Contract: 3 – 6 months +
Rate: £18.54 p/h Umbrella
Location: Working from home. (returning to office in Croydon in June)
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.