Braxfield Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency working within the property and housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Officer.
Duties as a Communications Officer will include:
- Lead on integrated Building Safety engagement projects, working with other teams, external organisations and suppliers to deliver to a high standard and on time.
- Write and communicate effective, accurate and consistent messages to internal and external audiences in a timely manner, including those of a sensitive nature.
- Co-ordinate production of excellent written materials including resident newsletters, news articles, blogs, promotional copy, reports and other communications.
- Create and curate high quality, engaging content for a range of digital and non-digital communication channels, including our intranet, websites, newsletters, events and social media.
- Co-ordinate and support best in class engagement techniques that support the design and creation of documents, presentations, marketing materials, corporate publications and digital media including infographics, photography and videos.
- Monitor, measure and report on the impact of communications and engagement activities and recommend improvements.
- Conduct research, including competitor analysis, engagement surveys and focus groups of employees and customers.
- Keep up to date with new engagement trends and techniques, both from an internal perspective and from a resident engagement perspective.
- Liaise with the Communications Team and Resident Engagement Team to ensure it is applied consistently and effectively across all Building Safety communications.
To be considered for the position of Communications Officer you must have the following:
- Experience in engagement, marketing or communications including in building safety, housing or construction.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with a proven ability to write engaging, concise content for a range of audiences.
- Highly creative, with proven experience delivering successful content for integrated digital and non-digital communications channels, including web, social media, print and newsletters.
- Ability to communicate sensitive technical information concisely o ensure it is understood by the audience.
- Professional, organised, and able to plan and deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
- An understanding of the legislative context around building safety engagement and communications and a working knowledge of the Fire Safety Bill and Building Safety Bill.
- Demonstrative ability to keep up to date with emerging trends within the sector and the operating environment and translate these into effective policy and procedural responses.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience producing campaign reports and recommendations.
Job title: Communications Officer
Location: Working from home
Contract: 6 months with possibility of going permanent
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more info, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.