Braxfield Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency working within the property services and social housing sectors. Our client, a Property Service Provider, is looking for an experienced administrator with a background in property services and some knowledge of commercial processes. This role is being offered on a temp to perm basis.
A bit about the role:
The role will focus predominantly on the administration process from completion to payment. The successful candidate will help to ensure that commercial processes are adhered to across the business and actively look to improve these processed and procedures. You will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with contractors and clients aswell as ensuring that correct supply chain terms are in place.
Our client would love to see candidates with the following skill set:
- Strong administration skills.
- A good understanding and experience of commercial and contract processes.
- Previous experience working within property services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
In return our client can offer:
- A good hourly rate.
- A great team that get along well and get the job done.
- A great brand and access internally to permanent roles within the business.
If you have a background in commercial or contract administration within the sector then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Equally, if after reading this it is not quite what you are looking for, please email your CV to email@example.com and we can make you aware of other positions that we have.