Braxfield Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency working within the property services and social housing sectors. Our client, a local authority housing provider, is looking for an interim Building Safety Manager.
A bit about the role:
The role will involve managing a team of Risk Assessors and Surveyors whilst providing Fire Safety expertise and advice. The successful candidate will use their in-depth knowledge of the Fire Safety Act, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 as well as other appropriate Health and Safety Legislation to ensure housing stock is inspected, managed and maintained to current safety standards. You will also be required to produce reports and fire safety case files. Candidates must be able to make themselves available to attend fire incident emergencies.
Our client would love to see candidates with the following skill set:
- A background in managing health and safety teams within property services.
- Experience of risk prioritisation and hazard profiling.
- Proven report writing skills.
- Relevant Asset Management, Construction and/or Fire Safety qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety Legislation.
In return our client can offer:
- A good daily rate.
- A great team that get along well and get the job done.
- Flexible working with the ability to work from home.
If you are an experienced health and safety or fire safety manager within the sector then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Equally, if after reading this it is not quite what you are looking for, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make you aware of other positions that we have.