Permanent Asset Data Analyst required to work with a North London Council. Excellent benefits including 24 days annual leave increasing over years of service, flexible working hours including working from home, competitive pension scheme, health & leisure discounts and more!
Our client has housing stock of approximately 15,500 homes. It has a growing programme of major works, an ambitious development programme as well as handling thousands of day to day repairs each year. Working within the Asset Team you will contribute to collation, updating and interrogation of data management systems to ensure that the Council is able map out its future major works projects.
Investment in its stock is vital for the Council to ensure its tenants and leaseholders have good quality housing meeting at least the decent homes standard. You will be conversant with Enterprise level software and in the use of large-scale business applications.
You will have an aptitude for using standard IT packages, word processing systems and data bases as well as the ability to learn new packages. By using these and interrogating data you will support managers in the decision-making processes that will define investment for future years.
You will have excellent analytical skills as well as being able to effectively communicate technical information to a wide variety of other housing staff.
Ideally you will have an understanding of housing asset management and stock profiling functions.
Job title: Asset Data Analyst
Salary: £32,418.00 - £34,209.00
Location: North London (flexible working from home avaliable)
To be considered for the position of Asset Data Analyst you must have the following:
- Advanced ICT skills including extensive experience in the use of a wide variety of enterprise level software applications and standard office software such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database packages, and the ability to quickly learn to use new software when required.
- Ability to work flexibly to achieve tight deadlines using own initiative or as part of a team and to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to generate solutions to problems arising from the collection, storage and management of data and implement them with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within the housing sector.