An exciting new position for an experienced ASB Officer based in London. This is a permanent role paying £37,000 pa. Benefits include 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, sector leading pension scheme, healthcare plans, season ticket loans and much more!
The successful candidate will be required to pro-actively support and advise residents in preventing and investigating anti-social behaviour, safeguarding and domestic abuse concerns, developing appropriate responses and solutions in conjunction with partner agencies.
You will develop and promote partnerships and links with external agencies to combat anti-social behaviour of all types and work in partnership with these agencies to resolve safeguarding and domestic abuse concerns.
This role would suit someone who is focussed, has excellent communication skills and a passion for this type of work.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of anti-social behaviour and crime ideally working with another housing provider.
- Excellent history and understanding of managing high risk cases of ASB, Safeguarding and Domestic Abuse.
- Proven recent experience of successfully dealing with an ASB, Safeguarding and Domestic Abuse caseload.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including assertiveness, listening, negotiating and influencing skills.
- BTEC, or other relevant ASB courses and learning.
- Safeguarding qualification/training/knowledge.
- Domestic Abuse qualification/training/knowledge.